Experienced Riders: Come learn smooth and precise control and police-like skills in low speed maneuvering!
This course is for experienced riders who already have their motorcycle permit or license. Ultimate Bike Bonding focuses on "limited space maneuvers" similar to police-style training. You'll ride your own motorcycle in this half-day class. No tests, no classroom, just tons of fun!
What Will I Do in Ultimate Bike Bonding?
This one-day course (5 hours) will improve your low-speed handling skills and your ability to handle tight turns.
You'll increase the precision of your riding so you can put your bike where you want, when you want, everytime!
We'll emphasize smooth control operation, body position, and visual directional control.
What are the Course Requirements?
Riders provide their own motorcycle. Your motorcycle needs to be:
- Street legal
- Registered and insured (bring proof of both)
- In good working order (must pass a visual safety inspection by the RiderCoach)
- If you are not the bike's owner, you must provide written permission from the owner for you to use their motorcycle
Students must have a valid motorcycle license or permit.
Students must provide their own required protective gear to include:
- Shatter-resistant eye protection
- Boots or shoes that go above the ankle bone (non-canvas)
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket (no rips or holes)
- Sturdy Jeans (no rips or holes)
- Full fingered gloves, preferably leather