Experienced Riders: Come learn smooth and precise control and police-like skills in low speed maneuvering!
Spend 4 hours with us and we'll give you the knowledge, the skills, and the confidence to move you along the path of becoming a master of low speed control.
What Will I Do in Ultimate Bike Bonding?
This one-day course (5 hours) will improve your low-speed handling skills and your ability to handle tight turns.
You'll increase the precision of your riding so you can put your bike where you want, when you want, everytime!
We'll emphasize smooth control operation, body position, and visual directional control.
What are the Course Requirements?
Riders provide their own motorcycle. Your motorcycle needs to be:
- Street legal
- Registered and insured (bring proof of both)
- In good working order (must pass a visual safety inspection by the RiderCoach)
- If you are not the bike's owner, you must provide written permission from the owner for you to use their motorcycle
Students must have a valid motorcycle license.
Students must provide their own required protective gear to include:
- DOT Certified ¾ or full-face helmet. (One may be provided if you don't have one)
- Shatter-resistant eye protection
Sturdy over the ankle footwear (non-canvas)
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket
- Long non-flare denim pants or equivalent protective material
- Full fingered gloves, preferably leather