Just finished the Basic Course or are a New Rider?
Spend 5 hours with us and get more practice with riding drills from the Basic Course, professional evaluation and coaching, and no classroom time or test to take.
What Will I Do in Basic Bike Bonding?
This one-day course (5 hours) will improve your basic riding and bike handling skills, to include:
- Smooth and precise use of the motorcycle controls
- Making physical riding skills automatic - allowing more attention to be spent on traffic
- Being prepared to handle normal traffic and street-riding scenarios
There is no classroom session and no tests to take and we provide a motorcycle for you!
You'll increase the precision of your riding so you can put your bike where you want, when you want, everytime!
We'll emphasize smooth control operation, body position, and visual directional control.
What are the Course Requirements?
Riders should have successfully completed a Basic Course or have enough riding skill and experience to operate a bike with a basic level of proficiency.
Students must have a valid motorcycle permit or endorsement.
Students must provide their own required protective gear to include:
- DOT Certified ¾ or full-faced helmet. (One may be provided if you don't have one)
- Shatter-resistant eye protection
Sturdy over the ankle footwear (non-canvas)
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket
- Long non-flare denim pants or equivalent protective material
- Full fingered gloves, preferably leather